Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Drawing Faces



I recently came across this book about drawing faces when I read a post about it at The Artful Parent. I immediately had to check it out as this seemed like something D would enjoy. I got a copy from our local library and D went crazy drawing faces!  It has simple, easy to understand instructions that the child can follow without parental guidance.  I had set this book and a few sheets of paper with a marker on D's shelf this week and this book was the center of her school this week!


The book we got from the library is a smaller one than the one displayed above in Amazon, probably a different edition.


Above is a picture of a page from this book, so you can see how easy this is.


D drew all of the above herself and would have done more if she had not run out of paper! 

Here are some of my favorites!
Surprised Sam
Proud Paul
Tired Tilly

Puzzled Polly
Since this book was such a hit, I am planning to buy this book and check out the other titles from this author from the library.  Here are a few other ones listed on Amazon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think, so please take a moment and leave a comment! Thank you for reading!